|30 x 10 Premium Wire Stake|
|Fits all corrugated plastic signs (works best with signs 24hx24w and smaller) Inserts directly into the sign–no hardware…[Read More]|
The constitution of United States of America, precisely mentions, “All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.” We fought out hard, for this independence, against the English monarchy. Forefathers did not want a monarchy or dictatorship, in this country. That is why they established a republican constitution, with an excellent balance of power, between three branches of government, executive branch, legislature and the judicial arm. We adopted Democracy as our system of governance, which is defined as, “Government of the people, by the people, and for the people”. Our constitution starts with the phrase, “We the people”, which means that all the power is in the hands of people of United States, and they have delegated certain powers and authority, to the government. We were always meant to be the government of the people, by the people, for the people. We were never meant to be an empire, a monarchy or a dictatorship.
Soon after the independence, in a nation of the people, for the people, by the people, the elite and the government started to play the dirty role they have always played in every great nation of the world, throughout the human history. The dirty game, which has destroyed, every single great nation, in the past, and in the contemporary world. They gradually, and wickedly, started snatching the powers away from people, into the hands of government, specially in the hands of executive branch of government. The one person, president of United States, is much easier to be controlled and corrupted, then a whole bunch of people in congress and judiciary. If you give a quick look, to the history of our nation and every other great nation of past and present, you will be amazed, how the tactics of elite, have always remained the same, just incorporating the newer and advanced tools in their strategy, media, in our case. And you will be amazed to find out, how easily people fall for the same deception, every single time. Every great nation, as it became great in terms of power, money and civilization, was told that there were very mean and powerful enemies, who did not like their ascent to the power and wealth. They were working very hard to destroy them. If we did not wake up, made ourselves secure, and even did a preemptive strike, before they strike them, they were done. They were history. It would be the end of them as a great nation and civilization. In most cases, enemies, were intentionally generated and created, to pose a threat, to the masses.
The elites and the government, in this way scared the pants off their people. Then, in a very delicate, and apparently sympathetic way, safety and security was offered, to the totally scared off people. Then came the most important part of plan. People were told that government would not want to, but it had to take away some key freedoms from the people, in order to be able to provide safety and security to them. Government loved their liberties and freedom, but, due to the overwhelming threat to their nation and country, they were left with no choice. Wouldn’t you give away a “little bit” of freedom for the greater good?
Unfortunately, people have almost never been able to see through this conspiracy, and they always thought that giving up “a little” worthless freedom for the safety and security, was a good bargain. Once the government got that dictatorial authority, then came the iron fist and took away every thing from the people. This was the point where, most people realized that the few voices screaming against that on coming tyranny, were not conspiracy theories, after all. They were sincere people trying to save them. People woke up. Some risked their lives, organized and tried to fight back. But, in most cases it was too late. The dictators and tyrants won and took down the whole nation and country, with them, in few years or in few decades, at the most.
We cannot trust government and unending human greed for power. In, just last century, 70,000,000 people were killed by their governments. Decrypted Matrix reports, “Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined. Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals and it all followed gun control.” Decrypted Matrix also provides a snap shot of the relationship between gun confiscation and tyranny:
“1. In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915-1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves against their ethnic-cleansing government, were arrested and exterminated.
2. In 1929, the former Soviet Union established gun control as a means of controlling the “more difficult” of their citizens. From 1929 to the death of Stalin, 40 million Soviets met an untimely end at the hand of various governmental agencies as they were arrested and exterminated.
3. After the rise of the Nazis, Germany established their version of gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves against the “Brown Shirts”, were arrested and exterminated. Interestingly, the Brown Shirts were eventually targeted for extermination themselves following their blind acts of allegiance to Hitler. Any American military and police would be wise to grasp the historical significance of the Brown Shirts’ fate.
4. After Communist China established gun control in 1935, an estimated 50 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves against their fascist leaders, were arrested and exterminated.
5. Closer to home, Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayans, unable to defend themselves against their ruthless dictatorship, were arrested and exterminated.
6. Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves from their dictatorial government, were arrested and exterminated.
7. Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million of the “educated” people, unable to defend themselves against their fascist government, were arrested and exterminated.
8. In 1994, Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves from their totalitarian government, nearly one million were summarily executed. Jefferson said, “No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.”-”
Conquer the web with ExcitingAds!
Browse our Blog